Ableton Live Tutorial Search

Korg iElectribe Beat Making - Ipad/Iphone/Ipod Touch Music APP

]


Korg’s ELECTRIBE·R has been coveted by dance musicians for ten years running. Today, this indispensable instrument has been reborn as a dedicated iPad app – the KORG iELECTRIBE virtual analog beatbox!

With the iELECTRIBE, sound creation is easy, fun and intuitive – just as on a vintage analog synthesizer. Simply choose a part (or sound) and touch the 16-step sequencer to quickly build a groove. This easy-to-use interface combines forces with the iPad’s 9.7” multi touch display to offer an intuitive "hardware" feel, sure to inspire and captivate the imagination of any user.

The iELECTRIBE faithfully recreates the historic ELECTRIBE·R’s entire sound engine and sequencer capabilities. In addition, it provides advanced Motion Sequencing, eight supercharged effect types, plus 64 new preset patterns that instantly allow the user to create music in a wide variety of dance and electronic music styles. Get started today!

>> Specifications
Sound Engine:
• Analog Synthesizer Modeling; PCM Samples; Virtual Valve Force Tube Modeling

>> Instrument Voices (Parts):
• 8 Total : 4 percussion synthesizer parts; 4 PCM synthesizer parts

>> Effect Section:
• Master Effect : Assignable per step/per part
• 8 Effect Types : Short Delay, BPM Sync Delay, Grain Shifter, Reverb, Chorus/Flanger, Filter, Talking Modulator, Decimator

>> Sequencer Section:
• Patterns : 64 steps maximum per part, Motion Sequencing can memorize all knob motions in a pattern
• Tempo : 20 - 300 BPM (with Tap tempo and Swing function)
• Pattern-set function (iELECTRIBE has no Song function)

>> Pattern Memory:
• 160 Total : 32 preset patterns x 2 banks; 32 basic patterns x 1 bank; 32 blank patterns x 2 banks

>> Other:
• Audio export function (Bouncing a pattern, and Real-time recording a performance: 16-bit/44.1 kHz stereo WAV format)
• Publish and share an exported audio file online with the SoundCloud audio platform*

* You will need to register for a SoundCloud account in order to publish data on SoundCloud. A variety of choices are available, ranging from a free account that allows up to two hours of data to be uploaded to a paid account that allows unlimited time. For details, refer to the SoundCloud website: http://soundcloud.com* When using SoundCloud, you must observe SoundCloud Ltd.'s terms of use, such as the prohibition on uploading songs whose copyright is the property of a third party.

iELECTRIBE is a dedicated iPad app and cannot be used with iPhone and iPod touch.

KORG iELECTRIBE - KORG INC.

12 comments:

  1. Hey! Quick question that's completely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My site looks weird when browsing from my iphone. I'm trying to find a theme
    or plugin that might be able to correct this issue.
    If you have any recommendations, please share.
    With thanks!
    Check out my site ... new super mario bros. wii u peach's castle red hot elevator ride

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi i am kavin, its my first time to commenting anywhere, when i read this post i
    thought i could also make comment due to this good article.
    My web site - lanautica.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spot on with this write-up, I actually feel this web site needs a great
    deal more attention. I'll probably be returning to read more, thanks for the info!
    Feel free to surf my site - instant gagnant

    ReplyDelete
  4. At this time I am ready to do my breakfast, once having my breakfast coming again to read additional news.
    Here is my web page ... sell iraqi dinar

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi it's me, I am also visiting this web page regularly, this web site is in fact nice and the users are in fact sharing good thoughts.
    Look at my page ; work from home mlm business

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic blog! Do you have any hints for aspiring writers?

    I'm planning to start my own blog soon but I'm a little lost on everything.
    Would you propose starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option?
    There are so many options out there that I'm totally overwhelmed .. Any recommendations? Many thanks!
    Here is my web page mma fighters

    ReplyDelete
  7. obviously like your website however you
    need to check the spelling on quite a few of your posts.
    Many of them are rife with spelling problems and I in finding it very troublesome to inform the truth however I will certainly come again again.
    Also visit my blog ; neucopia compensation plan

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's hard to come by educated people for this subject, however, you sound like you know what you're talking about!
    Thanks
    my web site > Poker

    ReplyDelete
  9. You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something that I think
    I would never understand. It seems too complex and extremely
    broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I'll try to get the hang
    of it!
    Also see my webpage > search engine optimization india

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have you ever thought about adding a little bit more than just your articles?

    I mean, what you say is fundamental and everything.
    Nevertheless imagine if you added some great images or video clips
    to give your posts more, "pop"! Your content is excellent
    but with images and clips, this blog could definitely
    be one of the best in its niche. Very good blog!
    Review my webpage ... ikea furniture assembly service

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello there! I know this is kind of off topic but I was
    wondering which blog platform are you using for this site?
    I'm getting sick and tired of Wordpress because I've had
    problems with hackers and I'm looking at options for another platform. I would be awesome if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

    Feel free to visit my web page - kick the smoking habit

    ReplyDelete
  12. Its like you learn my thoughts! You seem to grasp so much approximately this, such as you wrote
    the ebook in it or something. I feel that you simply can do with some % to force the message home a little bit, but other than that, this is wonderful blog. A great read. I will definitely be back.

    Feel free to visit my webpage ... salt lake city locksmith
    My webpage - locksmith sandy utah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, put your email in your comment, and we can reply.